Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Photo Blog!

Welcome to the official Butchino Photography blog!! My name is Candice Butchino and I am just starting out in my venture to become a professional photographer. I am a 27 year old stay-at-home mom to one perfect little boy, who until I build a clientel, you will be seeing a lot of on here! Hence the header up there ^^! I must admit...he certainly is an adorable subject! I may be a bit biased, but he might be the most adorable subject ever!

Since my website is currently in progress, I will post here for the time being. I am literally just starting out, that's why things seem so...empty! So please excuse my mess...this blog is under construction!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Gret Job Can......will need you in the future when Mark returns from iraq!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Candi! You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete